Now Booking Classes for 2018-2019
Finished & Framed™
in Your Shop!
Beginners through Advanced
TWO Classes – in ONE WEEKEND!
Length of time for completed project (as shown): 4-5 hours
Hold two classes in one weekend for maximum sales!
- design their own canvas and choose their own colors
- learn color blending techniques for small spaces
- compose, embellish and finish their frames with Finished & Framed™ kit
- go home with a finished and framed, personally designed needlepoint – ready to hang!
… all in 4-5 hours!
Finished & Framed™
KITS available Wholesale
Minimum Order: 8 kits
Black, White, or Mix
- Wide selection of my Hand Painted Threads to choose from
- 3″ x 3″ square #13 white canvas
- Spool of fine gold metallic thread
- Fragment of white handmade Thai papers
- Foam mounting block
- 1oz Perfect Paper Adhesive™**
- 9″ x 9″ mat board (black/white) for back
- Black or white 9″ square shadow box frame with mat board insert
- Color blending stitching instructions
- Finished & Framed™ idea sheet
** Perfect Paper Adhesive™ is non-sticky, archival adhesive from USArtQuest
Joy, a beginner to needlepoint, finished her project in about 5 hours. New to needlepoint, Joy was thrilled to be able to take her first attempt home and hang it immediately!
Connie has been teaching workshops and retreats for over 15 years, has had her work accepted as an “experimental art form” at the International Society of Experimental Artists in California, was juried as an exhibitor at the “Fantastic Fibers” international exhibition during Quilt Week in Paducah, KY, and has had her work showcased in galleries throughout the country, and has been a featured artist in “Needlepoint Now’. She will share many of her exhibited pieces with students and describe the creative thought processes and philosophy that goes into her work.
NOTE: Connie understands the value of Social Media Marketing and she will blast your classes on multiple needlepoint-only FB pages.