What to bring …
- Small thread-cutting scissors
- Reading glasses
- Light lunch (I’ll have refreshments)
- Friendly smile!
You’ll begin your needlepoint adventure by …
- designing your own canvas with guidance from Connie
- experiencing new ideas in color blending
- learning “misty stitching” techniques
- applying a little bling! with gilding
- choosing from thousands of one-of-a-kind painted threads from my private stash
- finishing and mounting your masterpiece – all in one day!
There’ll be plenty of painted threads for sale along with my hand painted kits and lots of other goodies that stitchers love!
2019 ANN ARBOR, MI CLASSES
• Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 – 10am-3pm
• Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019 – 10am-3pm
$95.00 INCLUDES ALL MATERIALS!
Ann Arbor Classes are held in my home at:
Scio Farms, 6655 Jackson Road #270, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
How to find me: When you enter Scio Farms take the 2nd left, then the 2nd right on to Orange Blossom. My home is the 2nd on the left. Additional parking may be found by turning left when you reach Orange Blossom and then it’s a short walk to my home. I have parking space for two cars in front of my home.