M2018/2019 CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
November 12, 2018: Ann Arbor Fiber Arts Guild – Lecture
Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & 27, 2019
11:00am – 4:00pm
“Finished & Framed”, 2-day workshop
Family Arts Needlework Shop, Phoenix, AZ
You’ll begin your workshop adventure by …
– hand painting some of your own threads (always a lot of fun)!
– telling your personal story though your unique design
– experiencing new ideas in color blending
– learning “misty stitching” techniques
– applying a little bling! with gilding
– choosing from thousands of one-of-a-kind painted threads from my private stash
– finishing and mounting your masterpiece!
There’ll be plenty of painted threads for sale along with my hand painted kits and lots of other goodies that stitchers love!
CANVAS Needlepoint Adventure!